Welcome to Astellas Pharma Indonesia
An R&D-driven global pharmaceutical company originating in Japan, Astellas is committed to provide a brighter future for our stakeholders, including patients and their families, healthcare personnel, shareholders, employees and the global community.
Astellas is Changing tomorrow.
PT Astellas Pharma Indonesia was established in the year 2000 as P.T. Yamanouchi Indonesia, a subsidiary of Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a pharmaceutical company based in Japan
On 1st April, 2005, Astellas Pharma Inc. was established through a merger of Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Company Limited. Following this merger, PT Yamanouchi Indonesia changed its name to PT Astellas Pharma Indonesia.
Being a member of the International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Group (IPMG) in Indonesia, PT Astellas Pharma Indonesia is commited to deliver pharmaceutical products that is safe, innovative and reliable.
- Changing Tomorrow Day 2014: Child Nutrition and Environment Care Program at Tegal Village Angus, Teluk Naga, Tangerang, Banten.
- Astellas Donates Medicine for Poskesdes in Banten
- Changing Tomorrow Day 2013: Mass Circumsision and Medication at Pondok Indah Jatisari Bekasi, West Java
- Support for Advancement of Community Empowerment in the Field of Health by Astellas Asia-Oceania Foundation in East Indonesia
- CT Day 2012 Together We Care – Sharing and Caring at Wisma Tuna Ganda Palsi Gunung
- Opening Ceremony of Tengkurak Village Health Center
- Changing Tomorrow Day 2011
- Launching of Astellas Pharma Indonesia Website